Friday, March 15, 2013

NaNoing Mobile

Days until Camp NaNoWriMo: 16

Stuff happens and that means we can't always have access to a computer. However, almost everyone has a phone. Believe it or not, there are actually ways to NaNo on your phone.

Part of the reason I discovered how to do this is because I managed to kill my laptop, thanks to a soup incident. However, I know that many people take trips during the spring and summer. For a NaNo, that can be the end of the world. You have a word count you're trying to reach and a car trip can stop you from being able to write.

If you have a smartphone, like I do, there are word processing apps, like Werdsmith (which is what I use), that allow you to write on the go. I can keep track of my word count using it, email the chapters to myself, then put them in an actual document later. It doesn't take much for me to be able to sit down and write now.

Have any of you found ways to NaNo without a laptop? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment