Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Insanity or Brilliance?

Wow, it's been awhile since I've had the time to actually sit down and write a blog post. It's been awhile since I've had the time to do much of anything, actually. My time may become even more scarce, though. I've either had a stroke of brilliance, or I'm suffering from insanity.

I'm working on starting my own business. Right now, all I have is an idea, and the hope for a future, but I know there's a market out there for what I want to do,, and I hope that it all falls in line with everything else that I want to do with my life. How in the world I'm going to balance this and training to be a dance instructor, I don't know. Hell, how I'm going to do this with no business knowledge at all, I have no clue. All I can do is hope for the best, and hope that I can do everything I need to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment