Thursday, September 20, 2012

Oddest Sources of Inspiration

Normally, I try not to blog two days in a row, but right now, I can't help it.  I have to brag about one of my oldest friends.  This guy is amazing.  You have no idea.

So, long story short... one of my best and oldest friends is now a published author.  I don't mean just online, writing fanfiction like I do, and derping around.  Nor do I mean blogging like an insane person because he doesn't have the inspiration to finish a novel.  He is actually a published author, as of August.

This man is amazing.  He really is.  I've never met a guy who was so talented in so many different fields.  The best part is, he's so humble about it.  He did an interview recently about his book and in it, he said he was nothing special.  He may not see it, but some of us do.

So, just wanted to say that this guy is my inspiration.  If any of you want to know who I'm talking about, the link to his book is below.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Basement-Sickness-trilogy-Volume/dp/1479203351

No comments:

Post a Comment