Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Soul Searching (NaNoWriMo Day 6)

Well, I'm behind yet again.  I've somehow fallen behind a good seven thousand words.  Playing catch-up sucks, but it's something I've got to do.  I will manage to do this, even if it takes a few late nights and lots of tea.

Today, though, I really wanted to focus on me time.  I need to find my muse again, get in touch with him/her, and shake them until they start giving me a decent plot...  I'm already starting chapter three and nothing has really happened.  I don't know why, but this whole thing is frustrating me.  Beyond that, I'm still on vacation.  I can't escape enough to write anything worth reading.

So there you have it... My complaints for the day.  Now for me to actually do something productive!


No comments:

Post a Comment