Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo: Day 1

Well, it's official.  I've well and truly lost my mind.  Today marks day one of National Novel Writing Month.  For those of you who don't know, it's when all of us who think we can write attempt to write 50k words in thirty days.  Fun stuff.

So, what did I do today on the writing front?  Well... I posted a vlog about doing this, and now I'm writing a blog post...  Fun stuff.  I've also spent the last hour avoiding looking at the pile of laundry and brainstorming for my novel this month.  I'm starting a new project, so this should be interesting.

Hopefully, I'll have more to write later, but I highly doubt it.  If you all are doing NaNoWriMo, feel free to add me as a writing buddy.  My username is SiriusGirl1996.  Happy writing!


Check out my word count!

No comments:

Post a Comment