Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's the Feels Talking

One thing everyone should know by now... I'm the kind of girl who will always speak her mind, even if it gets her into trouble.  If you've not figured this out and you read my posts with any regularity, then you've clearly not noticed a trend here.

There is a point here.  I promise.

With all the honesty that doth flow from my mouth and fingertips, I'm actually surprised I don't end up in more trouble.  After all, there are only so many times you can insult someone before they realize it's not actually a compliment.  I don't believe in lying.  Why should I?  It's an awful habit.

So, with at this in mind... why in the world do people still listen to what I say?  I can only embarrass them (and myself) so many times before they say enough is enough.  I'm also fairly positive that I hide my feelings about as well as a bat sees, which is to say not at all.  I'm transparent and proud of it.

In case you haven't realized, I am, honestly, so utterly confused right now.  The source of the confusion: men.  I know I've been told that if you understand football, you'll understand guys, but it hasn't helped me in the slightest.

So yeah... If this post made no sense, it's because it's the feels talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment