Monday, April 9, 2012

Good Things

Well... it's official.  My spring break is over.  No more.  Classes start again tomorrow for me and I get the lovely pleasure of sitting through yet another lecture on music.  While I love music--obviously, wrocker, remember?--I have to try my hardest not to correct my professor's petty mistakes.  While I'm no expert on music, I do know the difference between harmony and melody for goodness sake.   Musical theory?  No problem.  I'm a quick study and music is one of the few things I've remained passionate about for the last seventeen years of my life.

Meanwhile, I've also got Algebra.  I love this class to death, I really do, which is saying something because I normally bomb my math classes.  The only bad thing?  I've gotten used to not starving myself over spring break.  The class is scheduled in such a way that I miss lunch.  I can't even eat anything right after, because I have dance then.

Now, I really have nothing more to say, as it is time for me to hit the sack so I can be up with the sun tomorrow.

“All good things were at one time bad things; every original sin has developed into an original virtue.” ~Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment